Zaska Game, V 0.3
How to play
- Points: One Zaska plays 10 points:
- If your victim gives a wrong answer, you win +10 and your victim loses -5 points.
- If your victim gives a right answer, you lose -5 and your victim earns +10 points.
- Time to answer: A Zaska has only a few seconds to answer, if you open it and you don't answer on time, you lose.
- If you think you're a wise guy and you close Zaska game before the time ends, you'll lose it anyway.
- Zaskas Lifetime: A Zaska has a 24 hours life. If you don't answer before they die, you lose it.
- Hacks are special Zaskas
- You play 10% of your present points and you can win 10% of your victim's points.
10% of your victim's points
10% of your points
- If you win, you grab 10% of your victim's points for you.
- If you lose, you give 10% of your points to your victim.
Questions can be repeated, so keep in mind the right answer.
Obviously, the winner is who score more points at the end of the game.